- To efficiently and accurately process all administrative duties within remit on time against weekly and monthly cut offs. (Inc all Department invoicing and Company pallet control)
- To seek and identify continuous improvements in Warehouse & Despatch administration processes.
- To deal with customer and supplier queries and complaints within remit and to bring to a conclusion.
- To maintain effective communication with Warehouse & Despatch Manager in order to ensure administration standards are maintained.
- To develop own performance by actively seeking out learning & development opportunities.
- To deliver coaching/training as required.
- To carry out tasks allocated by the Site Operations Manager.
- To deputise for the Site Operations Manager as and when required.
- 3 years experience in administration within a FMCG Warehouse & Distribution operation.
- Computer literate.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Improvement project experience.
- Customer Service experience
- Demonstrable ability in achieving goals.
- Experience in a supervisory/team leader role
- Experience with computerised warehouse management systems.
- Demonstrable change management experience.