Logistics Administrator - Park West
Are you an experienced, highly organised logistics administrator who enjoys a fast paced environment? This could be the role for you! We are currently recruiting for an experienced Logistics administrator for our client based in Dublin 12.
- Assisting the Warehouse Administrator and logistics manager as required
- General warehouse documentation processing & management
- Using voice picking system to assign picks
- Query resolution on orders/hauliers etc.
- Organising collections
- Liaising with customer planning team on orders
- Co-ordinate Goods Inwards transport with suppliers and Logistics Manager
- Record all pallet movements on Portfolio system
- Generate balance reports for transport partners and non-compliant customers
- Updating and maintaining inventory report whilst communicating any shortages to the Logistics Manager
- Maintain clear and concise communication with Accounts and Customer Planning departments
- Acting as a back-office specialist with ability to assist customer queries
- Assisting in building and completing any reports that may be required
- To assist in ensuring that all customs and excise paperwork is checked and completed correctly
- Such other task as from time to time are advised by the Logistics Manager or Warehouse Administrator
- 1-2 years warehouse administration or similar experience
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Experience working with ERP or Voice Picking systems an advantage
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.