Logistics Administrators | Fermoy | Immediate Start | €12.33 p/hour
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have an immediate requirement for a client in the Fermoy area that are seeking to recruit a temporary Logistics Administrator.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be responsible for providing daily office support in busy environment. You will be act as a point of contact for the business, handle all incoming calls, provide administrative support and excellent customer care. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties such as database/ERP management, updating product and service information and you will work in a busy stand alone environment.
Hours of work: The hours would be 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am-5pm on Fridays.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Background in logistics and waste management desirable (2-3 years)
- Own transport
- Previous experience with ERP system an advantage
- Immediate starts available
- Hourly pay rate of €12.33
- Weekly payroll
- On-site parking
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.