Logistics Administrator | Finglas | Permanent
LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR | PERMANENT | FINGLAS |
Our client a well known Irish company based in Finglas is searching for a Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Reporting to the Operations and Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of all sales order activity, from order receipt through to delivery. Liaising with production and supply chain personnel to ensure customer's expectations and agreed delivery schedules are met. You will coordinate all delivery requirements and drivers. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- To manage the day to day administration of department ensuring all relevant information including delivery dockets, proof of deliveries and invoices are processed through the system in a timely manner
- Liaise with drivers on a day to day basis
- Prepare and Analyse Delivery Error Report
- Duties within Accounts Receivable: Invoice Processing
- Updating spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Work as part of the team in answering calls and ad hoc office duties
- Previous 2-3 years experience within administration and coordinating consignments
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Excel
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.