Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
- As part of the Transport and Logistics team you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Scheduling Team as well as assisting the Logistics Manager in the day to day running of the Transport and Logistics function.
- You will be working closely with the Commercial Team to ensure that a High Level of Customer Service is achieved in a cost effective manner.
- You will ensure the efficient management of the scheduling team.
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 37 hrs per week
- Transport Managers Certificate of Professional Competence
- Educated to HND/Degree Level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience of working in a Planning and Scheduling Role
- Experience of Managing a Team
- Experience in Scheduling a fleet of Delivery Vehicles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little but about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.