Hours of work: Mon - Fri
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a superb company who are seeking an Operations Analyst who will be responsible for routing across the UK. You will ensure that optimal routes are created to support and ensure the on-time deliveries and collections to customers.
- Route profitability analysis using actual and standard costs.
- Optimise the utilisation of the vehicle tracking software reporting suite.
- Monthly cost measurement and analysis.
- Execute daily route planning process by building routes that are efficient, cost-effective, and geographically sound and aligned with EU driving regulations and working time directive.
- Utilise critical thinking and problem resolution to provide innovative solutions for repetitive service challenges such as overlapping of routes and extended idle times.
- Perform daily checks to ensure all new customers are properly set up and permanently assigned to a master route.
- Continuously analysis and update customer information critical for on-time deliveries, namely customer delivery address
- Monitor the planned routing versus actual results to improve overall routes deficiencies
- Perform key data analysis and maintenance to reach efficient and improved processes
- 3 to 5 years of experience in transportation or logistics, with experience as Transportation Planner or Dispatcher, strongly preferred.
- Ability to plan and coordinate transportation routes locally and at distance.
- Knowledge of telematics and routing software to plan and optimise routes.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.