Logistics Supervisor | Permanent | Santry |
LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR | PERMANENT | SANTRY |
Our client a well known Irish company based in Santry is searching for a Logistics Supervisor to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Reporting to the Operations and Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of all sales order activity from order receipt through to delivery. Liaising with production and supply chain personnel to ensure our customer's expectations and agreed delivery schedules are met. You will coordinate all delivery requirements, with emphasis on maximising logistics of in-house vehicles.
- To manage the day to day administration of department ensuring all relevant information including delivery dockets, invoices etc. are processed through the system in a timely manner and signed off for accounts
- Route all delivery vehicles throughout the 32 counties on a daily basis
- Liaise with drivers and contact hauliers on a day to day basis.
- Prepare Manifest for Courier Company (System Generated)
- Prepare and Analyse Delivery Error Report
- Invoice and Credit Note Processing
- Liaise with Credit Controller and Supply Chain Manager in relation to orders.
- To manage and ensure all vehicles are maintained to roadworthy standards and meet RSA requirements at all times.
- To schedule and allocate drivers to company vehicles, ensure deliveries are carried out in a timely manner whilst ensuring compliance with Tachograph and working time directive.
- Supervision of any other positions that report into the role
- An understanding and experience of supply chain procedures
- Minimum 5 years experience as Logistics Supervisor
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- Capable of developing & documenting policies & procedures to meet changes in the business
- Customs experience desirable
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.