Currently seeking a Mail Sorter/Warehouse Operative for our client to work in Mallusk, County Antrim
As a Mail Sorter/Warehouse Operative you will be a key part in the organisations busy Warehousing and Logistics functions. On a daily basis you will operate mail sorting machine
Bag and label mail for destinations
Sorting of letters, boxes and parcels
Loading and unloading of large sacks of mail
In your role as Mail Sorter/Warehouse Operative you work on a shift pattern basis across the week.
You will support other team members in ensuring all duties are carried out to meet business needs.
Ensure a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all time.
- Previous warehouse operative experience but not essential
- Must be flexible for shifts
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly salary of £8.21/hr up to 10pm and from 10pm to 6am £8.38/hr
- Shifts are to cover nightshift starting at 8pm Monday to Thursday and 6pm on a Friday working anywhere between 4-8 hours per night
- Full training given for all new starts
- Onsite car parking
- PPE clothing supplied
- Only 10-15 mins drive from Belfast, Carrickfergus, Ballyclare, Antrim, Mallusk, Templepatrick, Ballyrobert, Greenisland, North Belfast, East Belfast, Newtownabbey, West Belfast, South Belfast, Titanic Quarter
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.
ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.