- Manage internal and external telephone calls and redirect to the correct location where applicable:
- Direct fitters and electricians to breakdowns
- Approve work orders and assign to coordinators, Chargehands, fitters and electricians
- Assist Maintenance Planner:
- Provide daily work packages to maintenance team members
- Examine returned work packages and follow through with the necessary action e.g. inform coordinator of necessary comments made on work order
- Liaise with Maintenance Planner and update on completed/uncompleted work
- Generate weekly work plans (Microsoft Excel Package)
- Arrange PMS's
- Attend planning meetings in the absence of the Maintenance Planner
- Update maintenance team members tool box inventory
- Provide holiday and absence cover when and where necessary
- Book out necessary items for production to specified areas
- Maintain good housekeeping in all store and work areas
- Health and Safety:
- The person will comply with all company health and safety regulations at all times.
- Areas of failure within the health and safety mandate are reported immediately to the line manager.
- Ensure work orders are assigned to employees who are trained and competent in job request
To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 17.00pm Friday 8.30am - 16.00pm (Total 37.5 hours)