Maintenance Electrician - Days
Salary: up to 35k DOE
Working hours: Day shift Role Monday to Friday
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Food/FMCG Manufacturing firm.
My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in Newry. They have a current opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the Newry facility. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a leading salary for a day shift position.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Electrical Maintenance Electrician will:
- Day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance duties
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- The Maintenance Electrician/Maintenance Engineer will complete repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment .
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Electrician or Maintenance Engineer capacity.
- Strong Technical Skills.
- Time served Technician as a Mech-Elect maintenance within production environment.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Jordan McMaster on 02890 323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.