Salary : £12 P/H shift allowance will be included.
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Food Manufacturing firm.
My client is a local market leading, progressive Food production firm located in County Tyrone. As one of Ireland's oldest and most reputable businesses, they are widely renowned as an excellent employer. The company pride themselves on their determination to give back to the local community by using 100% locally sourced produce. They have a current opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the County Tyrone facility.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Maintenance Engineer will:
The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in preventative maintenance and process improvements to maximize machine output and assisting with systems for updating the plant and machinery.
- At least Two years' experience in a Maintenance Engineer capacity.
- Experience in production, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam generation systems.
- An understanding of a range of end of line packing equipment.
- Working experience of interpreting engineering drawings.
- An awareness of health and safety legislation.
- Strong Technical Skills.
- Previous working experience in a food processing environment.
- An Industrial Electrical qualification (equivalent to NVQ Level 3 or above).
- Experience of fault diagnosis and repair in a high volume manufacturing/industrial process environment.
- Training in welding and experienced use of mig and arc welders.
If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.