My client is a leader in their market. They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Engineer to join their Portadown facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation
Maintenance Engineer will join a small maintenance team, servicing our food production facility. The role will predominantly involve electrical engineering although it is a multiskilled role which will also require some mechanical knowledge.
- Attend breakdowns to identify and repair faults, working to minimise down time and keep production running;
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance activities;
- Provide technical expertise on preventative and reactive maintenance duties;
- Assist with the installation of any new equipment and machinery;
- Provide technical assistance to other departments on machine capabilities;
- Source, order and collect parts;
- Maintain maintenance records;
- Comply with health and safety and food safety procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner;
- Any other duties which may be required to ensure the efficient running of the factory.
- Has relevant electrical engineering or electrical maintenance experience gained in a production environment, preferably food production;
- Holds relevant electrical engineering (or similar) qualifications;
- Holds a full driving licence (or has access to a suitable form of transport which meets job requirements in full);
- Can demonstrate good communication skills which meet the requirements of the job in full;
- Has a good general awareness of food hygiene and health and safety;
- Has the ability to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team;
- Has a flexible approach to working hours.
- Relevant mechanical engineering experience would be an advantage.
Interested Maintenance Engineer who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386