Working a 3 shift rotation.
My client is a leader in there market . They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Electrician to join their Craigavon facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
The main responsibility of this role is to ensure all machinery and equipment is maintained and repaired for both production areas and plant facilities. This will involve:
- Identifying problems on machinery/equipment and carrying out effective permanent repairs
- Interpreting electrical drawings to aid fault finding
- Completing Preventative Maintenance system work lists for areas, i.e. cranes, weld plants and electrical systems
- Liaising with outside service engineers and contractors as required
- Conducting Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Applicants must be available for shift working
Candidates must meet the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working within a production/manufacturing environment
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Experience of three and single phase motors
- Experience of welding plants and overhead cranes
- Experience of high voltage distribution system
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
For more information please contact Jordan McMaster on 02890 323333