The Client: Located in Newry, the company are one of the top veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries globally.
The Role: Responsible for carrying out day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing facility comprising of both preventive and reactive duties. Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery forming part of the pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. The individual must also be willing to perform maintenance tasks for production output support as part of a team
Hours of work: Full-time
- A minimum of 3 years+ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of control systems;
- Strong technical skills;
- Experience in carrying out fault finding, reactive maintenance works and installation works
- Logical and well organised approach to problem solving;
- Time served Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship within manufacturing industry;
Due to the nature of the role preference will be given to applicants demonstrating the following desirable criteria:
- Ability to troubleshoot controls and electrical systems with amp meters, voltmeters, tracers, and recording devices;
- Sound, control systems awareness with cross functional mechanical experience;
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, to operate under time pressure;
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised.
- BTEC qualification in electrical engineering.
- Atex qualified
- Experience with Injet printers and high speed packaging lines
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Attractive Salary
- Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
- Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.