Days or Continental Shifts
The company are one of the top veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries global Based within our Maintenance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out day to day Electrical/Mechanical maintenance.
- Rectify electrical and support mechanical fault finding, and breakdowns efficiently and effectively
- Communicate, record any changes, relevant information fully to other personnel and complete maintenance documentation.
- Work as an integral part of an engineering team.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others, ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
- All employees are required to be flexible and carry out any reasonable requests to suit the needs of the business.
- To carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on all electrical aspects of the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Respond to plant breakdowns by ensuring that PPM is carried out, reducing downtime.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to a high standard as expected on a Pharmaceutical plant. Assist in the preparation of RAMS, necessary to carry out each task.
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements: as per training, policies, procedures, risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work etc.
- A minimum of 3 years+ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of control systems;
- Strong technical skills;
- Experience in carrying out fault finding, reactive maintenance works and installation works
- Logical and well organised approach to problem solving;
- Time served Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship within manufacturing industry
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.