HOURS: 08.00 - 16.30 (15.30 on Fridays)
£30,000 to £40,000
- Carry out work as per schedule supplied by the Maintenance Coordinator, Planner and as per site policies, schedules and procedures.
- Complete site documentation before and after work tasks, as appropriate.
- Update Maintenance Team Leader as appropriate.
- All work on site to be carried out in accordance with site EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) requirements.
- Carry out Risk Assessment of Equipment Maintenance Task List steps and ensure these are always kept valid.
- Carry out periodic reviews of engineering documentation to ensure documents are always current and valid.
- Trouble-shooting and investigation of plant equipment faults and failures along with Operations, or as directed by Supervision.
- Contribute to long-term efficiency improvements through the application of Root Cause Analysis leading to development of innovative solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional improvement initiatives.
- Have completed a relevant approved engineering apprenticeship.
- 2 years minimum post-apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical or chemical industry, with demonstrated proficiency in:
- Low /Medium voltage Electrical Systems.
- Electrical schematics.
- Motor control circuits including direct on line and variable speed.
- Preventive Maintenance / Corrective Maintenance Systems; executing planned routines including predictive, preventative and calibration activities.
- Working effectively within a Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) Work Order system environment (SAP), providing clear and concise verbal handovers as required.
- Working within a documented Permit to Work System, Method Statement and Risk Assessment.
- Adhering to quality documentation systems; SOPs / SOCs / JPs / Worksheets.
- Ensuring that equipment failures or issues are responded to promptly and appropriately in a cross functional environment, providing guidance and solutions for preventative action where required.
- Using initiative and working flexibly, with strong organizational skills.
- Communicating effectively at all levels (written and verbal).
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office 365 packages).
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.