Salary up to £38,000 DOE
My client is a leading, global brand in the FMCG/food sector and one of Ireland's most reputable companies. With multiple sites in Ireland they are a recognised household name. They have a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician who will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Installation work for three phase and single phase applications.
- Maintenance and diagnostics on PLC controlled machinery.
- Diagnostic and repairs on motors and motor control systems.
- Calibration and maintenance of monitoring equipment.
- Preventative maintenance on electrical infrastructure and production equipment.
- Reading and understanding electrical drawings.
- Modifications to electrical control panels in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring all work carried out meets all technical standards.
- Activity support all health and safety requirements and initiatives.
- Carry out predictive maintenance tasks and report on findings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Electrician with experience working within a production/manufacturing environment.
- NVQ Level 3 electrical engineering or equivalent is essential.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- The ability to make decisions is essential.
- Must have experience of Three and Single Phase motors.
If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Electrician job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.