Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
This role is a Temp to Perm role.
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for an exceptional manufacturing firm based in Ballymena. Our client designs, manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all industrial electrical maintenance throughout the company's various production facilities and office buildings. Key tasks of this role are; installation, repair and preventative electrical maintenance on existing production and facilities equipment; managing unplanned repairs and breakdowns whilst avoiding downtime and ensuring minimal disruption; installation and wiring of electric motors and machinery; initiating and modifying electrical designs; conducting annual Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing) and Periodic Testing and Inspection; diagnoses, repairing and testing of malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, cables.
- Must be a time served and multi skilled Maintenance Electrician
- A minimum of 2 years electrical maintenance experience preferably within a production facility in the construction industry.
- Must hold the following qualifications;
- Accreditation on the requirements of BS 7671 18th Edition
- BS 2391 Inspection and Testing
- City & Guilds 2377 PAT testing
- IEE Wiring Regulations Certificate
- Flexible towards working hours and available for call outs.
If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Electrican job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.