Salary: Will depend on experience
Working together as part of a team, the key responsibilities within the role include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out repairs and maintenance in a safe, timely and professional manner independently,
- Contribute to the development of engineering processes and procedures to improve performance of machinery.
- Adhere to the company strict health and safety policy.
- Plan and prioritise workload in conjunction with engineering and production management.
- Identify and report on equipment faults and provide feedback and improvement suggestions.
- Assist with installation of new plant and machinery.
- Build relationships with operators and take part in training and development programmes.
- Available for out of hours call out emergencies on a rotational basis.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Qualification; or similar manufacturing/engineering discipline.
- Time served in maintenance engineering role or a recent successful history in providing maintenance support.
- Experience working on machinery repairs, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
- Strong skills and experience in either electrical and mechanical systems.
- An interest in problem solving and process improvement.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in high pressure, deadline driven situations with flexibility to meet changing priorities.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.