3 Days on 3 Days off 6 am to 6 pm/6 pm to 6 am
Our Client is a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to different industry's worldwide, they offer a stable and secure role with a global business employing approximately 3,500 personnel over three continents.
- Analyse current processes and make recommendations in relation to overall maintenance improvements;
- At all times work to promote a culture of high standards in health and safety.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures within the remit of this role;
- Carry out any other associated duties as may arise, develop or be assigned by senior management;
- Be flexible in approach to working hours.
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Be qualified to HNC level in a mechanical discipline, or equivalent;
- Experience of, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam generation systems in a production environment;
- Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and work as part of a team;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings;
- An understanding of a range of end of line packing equipment.
Interested Maintenance Engineer, who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer, Please click on the link.