Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on of a leading food manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within a dynamic, fast moving production environment. The Maintenance Engineer will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of equipment, specialising in a mechanical or electrical discipline;
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed;
- Provision of technical support and general maintenance of the site;
- Working with hydraulic and pneumatic operated equipment;
- Support in identifying process improvement;
- Maintain and promote high standards and quality of work;
- Ensure that company policies and procedures and health and safety practices are followed;
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Experience of working in a production environment desired;
- Time served in mechanical/electrical discipline;
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland