£13.50 P/H plus £6,769.98 bonus
Working hours: Night shift 730pm to 730am Monday-Thursday
Grafton Engineering are working in partnership leading local food manufacturing company as they continue to grow their maintenance team. My client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their offices in Co Armagh. This is an exciting time for a Maintenance Engineer who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
As Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include.
- To highlight areas which require improvement and or attention
- To maintain a clear and effective line of communications within the dept
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
- To develop own performance by actively seeking development opportunities.
- To be able to work unsupervised and be self motivated.
- To demonstrate a clear and logical approach to fault finding in modern PLC controlled machinery
The successful Maintenance Engineer, should have,
- Good working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, Pneumatic & PLC systems,
- Strong knowledge of electronic control devices
- Strong electrical discipline with in the process environment
- Educated to ONC or Equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Relevant apprenticeship served
- Food based manufacturing experience beneficial
Interested Maintenance Engineers who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386