Location: County Tyrone/County Armagh
Salary: 30-33k negotiable
My client is a market leading manufacturing firm with over 30 years of rich history. They have a current opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their maintenance team.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance to ensure that the factory is kept running at maximum efficiency.
- Carry out schedule-based maintenance work on equipment, buildings, services, repairs, overhauls and installations as appropriate.
- Fault find mechanical and/or electrical faults and repair equipment in breakdown situation
- Identify and carry out routine maintenance required by production schedule
- Proactively identify and rectify potential equipment/services issues
- Provide cover for holidays and absences when required
- Ensure procedures are followed to meet Standard and Accreditation requirements
- To contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement
- Maintain housekeeping and cleaning standards to encourage the discipline in others.
- Electrical/Mechanical fault finding, maintenance and installation.
- Self motivating with ability to work on own initiative
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player, able to communicate effectively at all levels
Interested Maintenance Engineer, who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386