3 Shift patteron
My client is a leading brand in the food manufacturing sector. They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Technician to join their Dungannon facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
You will be working as part of a team primarily working at the retail site and will be responsible for:
- Providing knowledge, experience and support to install, maintain and repair production and ancillary equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Carrying out reactive maintenance as required
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- Working on either day, evening or rotating shifts to ensure production requirements are met
- While the role is that of a maintenance technician, it does involve the use of other skills such as mechanical fitting to be able to complete tasks around the production machinery.
- A time-served electrical/mechanical engineer with formal qualifications and ideally a minimum of 3 years hands-on maintenance experience, preferably within the food industry.
- PLC variable speed drive and control systems is desirable
- Hands on approach to solving problems and achieving results is a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be flexible in terms of operational requirements and willing to travel to other sites as and when required
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Please contact Jordan McMaster- 02890 323 333