Working on behalf of my client a leading manufacturing company in the Ballymena Area I'm actively recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Ballymena - Salary £Attractive
My client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for continuous, smooth running of equipment and machinery. Suitable candidates will play a vital role in the efficiency, development and progress of production processes within the business. Working as part of the team you will assist in providing well maintained, efficient machinery and equipment for staff to use.
Duties will include:
- Plan and undertake routine scheduled maintenance
- Meet production targets
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely manner and repair equipment as necessary
- Diagnose faults and breakdowns to identify root cause
- Obtain Specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation
- Create and Maintain maintenance procedures
This is only a summary of the duties required however a full list can be provided.
Ideal applicants will have worked previously as a Maintenance Engineer with working knowledge of engineering functions and procedures and to be able to read drawings. The ability to operate and maintain equipment is essential.
Full UK Driving License is essential.
Working hours are 7am- 4.30pm Mon - Thurs and 7am-3.15pm Friday.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.