Salary up to £35,000 DOE
My client is one of Northern Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in the supply of a wide range of products. They have current vacancies for Maintenance Engineer who will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for:
- Complete maintenance and repairs within target times
- Carry out the requirements of planned preventative maintenance program
- Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently within required timescales.
- Ability to read and understand electrical/mechanical drawings along with high standard of knowledge of electrical/mechanical drawings along with high standard of knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering working practices
- Ability to work on own and as a team with a "can do" approach
- The Maintenance Engineer would be responsible for the crucial upkeep of the Machinery and Facility.
- The Successful candidate will come from a similar background.
- Be self-starting and self motivated
- Hold a minimum of 3 years experience
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.