Du Pont UK Industrial Limited
Excellent Salary and Benefits
Dayshift Role, potentially leading to shift-working
Grafton Engineering has been exclusively retained by Du Pont UK Industrial Limited who are currently seeking to recruit Maintenance Engineers. A global leader in science and technology, DuPont is a customer-driven innovation leader operating in distinct markets: Safety, Electronics, Construction, Transportation, Food and Health & Wellness. DuPont's global footprint comprises 32,000 employees, 200 manufacturing sites and 9 innovation centres and is currently seeking new talent for its long established and highly successful Kevlar® manufacturing facility in Maydown, Derry/ Londonderry.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, you will be an integral part of a team dedicated to providing world class engineering support to the manufacturing operation. Your role is to optimise production performance and quality and minimise plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance, fault diagnosis and repairs.
- Comply with Company Safety, Health & Environment standards and procedures
- Execute daily preventative and planned maintenance activity on manufacturing and utility equipment
- Ensure equipment performance is optimised
- Partner with internal and contracted engineering personnel in problem-solving and installing/commissioning equipment
- Lead and support continuous improvement projects
- Complete instrument calibration as per schedule
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or NVQ Level 3 Engineered Systems or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of two years' experience post attainment of NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or NVQ Level 3 Engineered Systems or equivalent qualification in a manufacturing environment
- NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering plus Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of: electrical drives, PLC's, SCADA and DCS Systems
Please call Jordan McMaster on 02890 323 333 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV for consideration.
The closing date for return of applications is Friday 07 June 2019.
Du Pont (UK) Industrial Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All appointments will be made on merit. We regard diversity as a strength and a source of competitive advantage. In pursuit of this objective, we particularly welcome female applicants. A no smoking policy applies throughout the DuPont organisation.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.