Grafton Engineering are working in partnership leading manufacturing company, selling into UK, Irish, and International markets.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of equipment, specialising in a mechanical or electrical discipline;
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed;
- Provision of technical support and general maintenance of the site;
- Working with hydraulic and pneumatic operated equipment;
- Support in identifying process improvement;
- Maintain and promote high standards and quality of work;
- Ensure that company policies and procedures and health and safety practices are followed.
- Experience of working in a production environment desired;
- Time served in mechanical/electrical discipline
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.