Location: County Armagh
Salary: 25-30k negotiable plus benefits and regular overtime.
Working hours: 4 weeks days / 4 weeks nights 6.30-6.30
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Food/FMCG Manufacturing firm.
My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in County Armagh. They have a current opportunity for Maintenance Engineer(s) to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the County Armagh facility. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and an enjoyable working environment.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor the Maintenance Engineer will:
- Effective planned and preventative maintenance on machinery as per schedules.
- Reactive maintenance on all machinery as required.
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment
- Fault finding on machinery
- Maintaining accurate paperwork.
- Time served multi skilled engineer or have equivalent relevant experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be willing to work a rotational shift pattern
- Understanding of pneumatic systems
- Experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering
- Experience with conveyor systems & fabrication
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally live within the County Armagh area however the client is willing to speak with candidates that may be open to travel or even relocation.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.