Days or shifts
My client is a leading global brand in the manufacturing/fmcg sector. They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Engineer to join their Ballymena facility on a permanent basis.
- Carry out all planned, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks in accordance with maintenance systems
- Troubleshooting in order to diagnose and correct faults and complete a risk assessment before starting maintenance tasks
- Management of spares, procurement of maintenance tools, parts & consumables
- Provide comprehensive breakdown information and actions taken to support the planned maintenance system
- Initiate, recommend & contribute towards continuous improvement activities
- Ensure all related documentation & record keeping for the shift is up to date
- Train operators on Standard Operating Procedures and new equipment
- Ensure Health & Safety and Housekeeping protocols are followed
- Time served qualification (electrical discipline preferred)
- Previous experience in an Engineering role within a manufacturing environment (industrial electrical experience preferred)
- Experience in troubleshooting and fault finding
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.