Maintenance Engineer (Days - 42k Minimum)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm (Plus paid overtime at double time - every other Sunday)
Grafton Engineering have been exclusivity retained, our client is a leader in their market. They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) to join their Dungannon facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation.
The business offers unrivalled rates of pay and the opportunity to work on the most advanced, automated equipment available.
- Provide knowledge and experience and support to install, maintain and repair production and ancillary equipment within the site
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Carry out reactive maintenance as required
- Identify and implement improvements on equipment
- Maintain appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- Complete electrical installations as required
- Industrial Experience would be beneficial
- Basic Electrical Experience would be beneficial
- PLC variable speed drive and control systems is desirable
- Experience with TIG and ARC welding is desirable
- Hands on approach to solving problems and achieving results is a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be flexible in terms of operational requirements and willing to travel to other sites as and when required
- Be prepared to work flexible shift patterns as and when required
- Must have at least 2 years maintenance experience gained within a production environment
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
Please contact Patrick Moore in total confidence on 02890 323 333 for further information