Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
DAY SHIFT ROLE!
Grafton Engineering are working in partnership with our client who are market leaders in their industry and who have a worldwide customer portfolio. My client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their offices in Dungannon. This is an exciting time for a Maintenance Engineer who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth. You will report to the Maintenance Manager
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve, with minimal downtime to production.
- Carry out diagnosis of faults, the maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner and return equipment to operational service.
- Estimate length of time required to complete a job and likely consequences of failure to complete work within required timescales.
- Report breakdown causes, equipment faults and concerns to management.
- Assist with the moving, installation, re positioning of machines and equipment.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules as necessary.
- Identify and report to Management any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage i.e. Faulty equipment/emergency stops etc.
- Plan and prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Complete Daily Maintenance job sheets and Preventative Maintenance records.
- Maintain a safe and tidy workplace and adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
- A minimum of 5 years electrical maintenance experience within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven mechanical skills and experience
- 17th Edition
- Knowledge of PLCs/Control panel diagnostics and schematic drawings
- Strong computer literacy
- Highly organised with strong planning & time management ability
Interested Maintenance Engineers, who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386