£ 12.39 plus 20% shift allowance
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in their field. They have a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician. Based mainly at their Enniskillen plant you will be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant and machinery.
- Completing the mechanical maintenance within all areas of the plant.
- Carryout visual inspections of mechanical equipment assess and repair;
- Fault diagnosis;
- Appropriately using and handling of mechanical repair and equipment;
- To liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order;
- To carry out all maintenance duties in a safe and practical manner;
- To work with Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment;
- To keep designated areas for daily maintenance clean, tidy and orderly;
- To ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations;
- Be responsible for incident follow-up, root cause analysis and documentation.
- 5 years plus heavy plant/industry experience
- Analytical capacity to identify and address technical issues/opportunities which can impact upon production and quality
- Foster a continuous improvement approach, benchmarking internally and externally to track progress
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Superior communications skills at all levels.
Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Please contact Jordan McMaster on 02890 323 333