Maintenance Technician x2
Grafton Engineering are working in partnership leading dairy company, selling into UK, Irish, and International markets. As a cooperative owned by over 1300 farmers across the UK, it is our mission to ensure we exude high standards throughout our processes, products, and people.
- To optimise the performance of automated production packing machinery
- Working closely with production colleagues you will ensure that equipment is properly set up and maintained
- Monitoring performance and carrying out fault diagnosis and running adjustments/repairs as necessary
- Your job will also involve continuous process improvement.
- You will be expected to do preventative maintenance, modifications and providing support for the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Should have undertaken an engineering apprenticeship/training programme with a recognised qualification
- You should also have at least 5 years' experience in providing technical support to high speed packing equipment.
- Candidates should be capable of carrying out fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday, 6am - 2.30pm, Friday, 6am - 2pm
Monday to Thursday, 1.30pm - 10pm, Friday, 2pm - 10pm
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.