£33,000 to £34,000
Grafton Engineering are working in partnership leading dairy company, selling into UK, Irish, and International markets. As a cooperative owned by over 1300 farmers across the UK, it is our mission to ensure we exude high standards throughout our processes, products, and people.
As an Engineering Fitter you will be an integral part of a team dedicated to providing best in class engineering support to the manufacturing operation. Your role is to optimise production performance and quality and minimise plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance, fault diagnosis and repairs. Your job will also involve providing support for the installation and commissioning of new plant and equipment and maintaining factory hygiene standards.
- Should have undertaken an engineering apprenticeship/training programme with a recognised qualification.
- You should also have at least 3 year's relevant experience of working in a multi-disciplined environment
- Experience with, pneumatics, hydraulics, process control, pumps, drives, valves and instrumentation.
- Ideally candidates will have a welding qualification and experience of interpreting engineering drawings.
- Candidates will be focused on preventative maintenance, troubleshooting to find root cause of failures and will be required to complete all necessary documentation to maintain records.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.