Day-shift/Contenital shift roles available
The company are one of the top veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries global Based within our Maintenance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out day to day mechanical maintenance.
- Maintenance and repair of production plant and equipment to ensure optimum machinery performance and reduction of downtime;
- Perform fault diagnosis to establish root cause of failure on mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Perform preventative maintenance activities on plant and equipment as per schedule
- Recording of all work details including equipment issue, time of failure, work carried out, parts used and required follow up actions
- Working with all stakeholders as part of the manufacturing team to ensure machine efficiency and prioritisation of work as agreed;
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the company
- Must have served a recognised mechanical apprenticeship within a manufacturing industry;
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing environment - fitting, repair and installation;
- Strong technical skills;
- Confident in reading and understanding engineering drawings to include hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams;
- Experience in carrying out fault finding
- Logical and well organised approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team;
- Computer literate.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.