Grafton Engineering are working in partnership leading company, selling into UK, Irish, and International markets.
- The Maintenance Manager will have full responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of all equipment.
- Programme on all capital assets.
- React to machine breakdown in a timely fashion - managing levels of call out hours/ overtime within budgeted levels. Problems solve causes of breakdown and decide the appropriate course of action to take to resolve the issue in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure portable appliance and fixed wiring inspections take place at the designated frequency.
- Ensure all regulatory and insurance inspections are carried out and resulting non- conformances are recorded and closed out in designated time scale.
- Ensure all personnel follow company, regulatory, quality, health and safety procedures.
- Ensure any action items from health and safety or occupational health surveillance have appropriate controls implement in a timely basis.
- Liaise with health and Safety manager to ensure safe systems of work and risk assessments are in place before any scheduled equipment or facilities maintenance activities take place, by contactors and TAS employees.
- Ensure service contracts are in place covering all plant and facilities activities. (Swarf Mgt, coolant Mgt and cleaning), securing the most favourable rates and terms in partnership with supply chain manager.
- Ensure maintenance and inspection records are kept up to date.
- Maintaining and Reporting of KPI's.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Planning and executing Capex in line with Budget.
- Preparing Factory Budget submissions
- Participate in Operational meetings as required
- Holiday management and planning.
- Administration and reporting as necessary.
- A self - starter with strong communication skills and a diplomatic working style.
- 5+ Years experience in a highly-regulated Engineering/Manufacturing environment. Preferably with past maintenance management experience.
- A Relevant 3rd level qualification or degree is desirable.
- Previous experience in implementing ISO14001 is desirable
- Computer literacy is essential especially an excellent understanding of MS Word and Excel.
- Willing to work hours necessary to ensure production goals are achieved
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.