£35,000 to £40,000
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in the packaging industry.
- To develop and lead the site Quality and New Product Introduction (NPI) strategy and objectives in line with statutory customer and best practice standards.
- Accountable for products and processes being safe and in compliance with specifications, statutory obligations, customer requirements and best in class.
- Continuous improvement
- Set and monitor KPI's for each business area within the remit.
- Proactively review and challenge current business standards driving best practice.
- Carry out structured Route Cause Analysis techniques throughout the quality department and complete corrective actions.
- Lead and motivate the quality and NPI teams ensuring clear definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Build strong value adding relationships with suppliers and cross functional departments.
- Drive the site Quality strategy to ensure a Green rating for all 3rd party/customer audits/visits, launches and site approval activity is achieved.
- Relevant Third Level qualification in a Scientific/Food Technology discipline or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience of managing a quality function in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using 8 step modern problem solving techniques
- Project management experience.
Interested Maintenance Supervisor who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Supervisor job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386