We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-skilled Cold Store Maintenance Technician based in South Dublin.
You must have both mechanical and electrical experience with a strong understanding of an automated environment. This is a multi-skilled role and you must be willing to work in a cold environment on a continental shift pattern.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
Preventive and Reactive Maintenance on the following:
- Automated storage cranes (Dambach).
- Tilt tray sortation System (Beumer).
- Belt and chain driven conveyors
- 3-Phase induction motors and gearboxes
- Dock Levellers.
- Facilities/HVAC/Air Compressors.
- Electrical Switchgear.
- Variable speed drives.
- Systems - SCADA and PLC/Server driven systems.
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance System (Pemac)
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Responsible for identifying & replenishment of all equipment spares
- Equipment Repairs
- Perform other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Strong mechanical background.
- Electrical background - ability to use mulimeter and troubleshoot electrical faults.
- Ability to weld is an advantage.
- Trades/Diploma qualifications required.
- Good team player and self-motivated.
- Available for call out duties and / or overtime when required.
You must be available for call outs and overtime when scheduled in this position and must be prepared to undertake other work that may be assigned to you from time to time, which may be outside the area of your normal duties.