Maintenance Technician (Monday to Friday - Days)
Location: County Armagh
Salary: 27-30k plus exceptional benefits package
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in the packaging industry. They have a vacancy for a Maintenance Technician (the position has arisen through continued expansion) who will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for:
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician will ensure that all facilities are maintained in optimum condition in order to meet required standards of safety, efficiency and reliability. They will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Maintenance Team in a varied and fast paced environment.
- The maintenance, servicing and installation of equipment.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximizing uptime of machinery.
- Compliance with health and safety
- Bonus Scheme £1000 per annum
- On call allowance
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen Facilities
- Death in Service
- Free Parking
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 2pm Friday
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.