Maintenance Technician| Pharmaceutical |Fixed-term contract | Swords
The Client: Based in Dublin North, our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence. They are seeking to appoint a Maintenance Technician join their Operations and Maintenance Team. In this role, the successful candidate will take responsibility for a number of site systems including Steam, Compressors, Nitrogen, HQPW, HVAC and Water Plant.
The successful candidate will be required to participate in an on-call rota on a rotational basis. This is a fixed-term contract role until December 2019 and there is a possibility that the role will be extended, depending on business requirements.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Support all operations and maintenance requirements across the site and to ensure continuation of process improvements
- Co-ordination of lift inspections for insurance and service provider visits
- Execution of maintenance procedures in line with site SOP's
- Attend to breakdowns and raising of corrective maintenance tasks as appropriate for follow up works required
- Support and assistance for the Operations and Maintenance Utilities Systems including High Quality
- Active engagement in innovation and continuous improvement, taking ownership in highlighting areas where improvements are possible and or opportunities exist
- Working close with the reliability team and the clients, providing input and ideas to improve value-add for the service delivered
- Management of vendors on site for the services delivered and area's owned under the Facilities Services contract
- Liaise with engineering and Vendors in order to improve the planned maintenance program executed on equipment
- Permitting, method statements, risk assessments and scheduling in vendor visits to site in time with the internal schedule plan
- Mechanically or Electrically qualified
- Experience working in a Maintenance Team for a large multinational company
- Experience within Pharmaceutical/GMP environment advantageous
- Knowledge of highly regulated industry, GMP Practices, ISO Quality and/or Environmental Standards
- IT Literate
- Salary within the region of €40k
- On call allowance
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.