- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent, to include English and Math.
- 1 years' experience of working within a regulated, target-focused environment.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word.
- Experience of producing and interpreting reports.
- Must hold current Basic Access NI Clearance
- Experience in RapidXtra
- Experience in administering utility account data and charge maintenance.
- Update and maintain metering and account related data received from Field Services / Metering Contractors / Trade Effluent Team - in adherence to agreed policies and processes. This will include interpreting and producing reports.
- Investigate escalated queries relating to complex metering and billing issues - initiating Visit Requests / Meter Maintenance Requests when necessary.
- Provide advice to Customer Service teams to help facilitate first time resolution of complex customer contacts.
- Schedule and prioritise own work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels.
37.5hrs per week