This highly regarded interior refurbishment firm have been operating in Northern Ireland and beyond for over 30 years.
As a result of sustained growth, Grafton Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Management Accountant to operate from their Newry site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative company in a growing industry. You will ne joining a dynamic finance team within an award winning company which places particular emphasis on Investment in People. In return you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare management reports for each business in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation and presentation of variance analysis
- Posting and subsequent balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide backup & support to finance team members
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns
- Other duties commensurate with the job description
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal organizational and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with property accounts and taxation
- Experience working in a finance department
- Experience in Sage Line 50
- Experience in Sage Payroll
- Highly competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- On-site car parking.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.