JOB TITLE : Management Information Analyst
LOCATION : Mallusk
Grafton Recruitment was established in 1983 and has grown into one of the biggest recruitment companies operating on the island of Ireland. Grafton is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR solutions. With 10 offices directly employing over 250 members of staff, and 10,000 contracted staff, Grafton provides innovative and bespoke solutions which improve workforce productivity and efficiency while reducing cost, enabling our clients to focus on their core business. By becoming a member of the Staffline Group in July 2018, Grafton directly contributes to the shared goal to build and develop the largest, most reliable workforce across Ireland and the UK.
We are seeking to appoint a Management Information Analyst with experience working in a fast pace organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Information Analyst will be responsible for preparing key information for inclusion in the monthly Profit and Loss account for the Grafton NI and ROI businesses.
This role is ideally suited to a candidate with a natural interest in systems and data and first class Excel skills, who is willing to learn quickly and contribute towards the Grafton success story.
- Experience working in a finance / reporting role in a large and/or complex organisation. Experience should include:
- Producing commercial and financial reports
- Analysing financial data and reports
- Advanced practical experience in Excel to include creating formulae, pivot tables and vlookups
- 5 x GCSE's at A & C (including English and Maths)
- Evidence of a strong analytical approach and the ability to develop a good understanding of the needs of the business
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy finance or management information role
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience of finance and payroll system implementation
- 3 A levels
- IT related qualification
The role will be based in the Financial Shared Services Centre in Mallusk however some travel may be required.
Attractive base salary
25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 recognised Statutory holidays
Benefits including Company pension, life insurance, Company health care etc..
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Thursday 22nd August at noon.