Management Support Assistant
Temporary Management Support Assistant required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £10.14 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday (08:30 - 17:00)
Duration: 2 months pending review
- To provide administrative and secretarial support for the Chief Executive and Office of the Chief Executive
- To supervise and manage the performance of any assigned staff to actively ensure their development in line with corporate procedures
- To deal with incoming and outgoing calls
- To process confidential incoming mail, internal and external, and distribute and copy on a daily basis
- To prepare minutes and agendas for meetings and service them as required
- To type confidential letters and reports (including committee reports) as directed from hand written notes or digital dictation
- To organise meetings as required including hospitality for meetings, room bookings, lunches and refreshments
- To maintain and develop any filing systems in operation
- To requisition and receive goods, supplies and equipment in line with procedures
- To assist with the production of budgetary information including maintenance of petty cash float
- To arrange the booking of conference, travel and accommodation requirements for the Chief Executive
- To participate in the review and development of unit procedures
- To act in accordance with policies and procedures including customer care, equal opportunities, health and safety and any pertinent legislation
- To participate in all induction and in-service training
- One year's experience carrying out administrative duties which includes diary management, organising appointments/meetings and servicing meetings including taking minutes and organising agendas
- Experience liaising with senior management and professional officers
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A - C) including Maths and English
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.