Salary: £25,000- £33,000 per annum
Grafton recruitment has been retained to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for an exceptional manufacturing firm based in Lisburn. Our client designs, manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products to the power industries, created to solve many of the key problems facing these sectors in the modern world.
The company has been in operation for over 30 years developing cutting edge technology and have made significant progress and growth in recent years. This is an opportunity to develop a long term career with an ambitious and innovating company.
- Drive best in class manufacturing practices into new and existing product design.
- Lead lean manufacturing initiatives, optimising flow and eliminating waste.
- Promote 5S Standard throughout production.
- Lead new process layout based on lean principles.
- Represent manufacturing/production early in new product development.
- Drive productivity and quality improvement within production environment.
- Work with engineering and procurement to minimise stock wastage.
- Complete process documentation reviews. Align with master document control.
- Identify, design and maintain all Jigs, fixtures and assembly aids within production.
- Own all aspects of process documentation within production.
- Identify, implement and maintain production equipment servicing and calibration.
- Experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- Experience of electromechanical product assembly
- Degree in Manufacturing / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related qualification
- Taken part in continuous improvement projects such as Kaizen, VSM, 5s.
- Experience in new product introduction within a production environment.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principals.
- Experience of problem-solving tools such as, NCR, RCA, CAPA, 8d.
- Experience in stock control or inventory reduction projects.
- Familiar with health and safety regulations
- Good IT skills.
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work for a company who have made significant progress and growth in recent years
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.