The role requires someone who can;
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products using specific measuring equipment and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks on the machine.
- Finish parts keeping within quality requirements using hand tools to sand/smooth part edges.
- Complete paperwork such as process sheets.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
Hours of work are: Nights- Monday - Thursday 19:00 - 07:00
Rate of pay: £10.76