Manufacturing Technician| Galway |Permanent Full-Time
The Client: Located in their HQ in Galway, our client is a specialist provider of medical device outsourcing solution providers. They specialise in minimally invasive delivery and access devices and operate within a network spanning 4 continents.
The Role: As a manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for providing engineering support to Device manufacturing and the development of existing and new process technologies
* Work as part of production support team to drive process improvements
* Work with manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures
* Technical support of a chemical cleaning and associated effluent treatment process with responsibility for the availability of equipment and Health and Safety in the area
* Assist in conducting IQ/0QPQ process of equipment. Assist in the creation and maintenance of up-to-date area SOPs
* Assist in implementing technical improvements under the teams Continuous Improvement Programme
Engineering or Chemistry Cert / Diploma, senior trade or equivalent qualification, preferably with 2 +years experience
* Working knowledge of device manufacturing processes would be advantageous
* Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
Attractive remuneration package
This is an excellent opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please call our Galway Branch @ 091-423293 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.