Our successful client in the Ballymoney area are looking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Executive to join their team. The company is a global leader in innovative multi-channel retailing which is due to the skills and abilities of their people. Considerable effort is made to recruit exceptionally talented and driven team members who believe in the company's vision and values.
Focus of the Role:
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Executive to work primarily across two divisions. You will be a part of a larger marketing team which consists of marketers, events team, graphics designers as well as in-house photography and videography.
- Scheduling and creating organic content.
- Implementing integrated campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process including creating content, campaign set-up, daily monitoring of performance, keyword research and audience analysis.
- Monthly reporting of performance which creates learning/knowledge that will inform strategy
- Recommending and implementing creative ways of improving customer engagement, sales conversion and budget allocation to maximise ROI
- Performing and creating market research & competitor analysis reports
- Copywriting across the different company divisions to include brand story development and blogs
- Ad-hoc duties as advised by your manager
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline ie Marketing/Advertising/ Communications/Business with a minimum of one year experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in both online and offline marketing activities.
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinking ability and results driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with confidence to engage with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- Excellent planner and coordinator, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable approach and working to deadlines
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and 'can-do' attitude!
- Experience of SEO and PPC activities
- Have used Facebook Business Manager and Google Marketing tools such as Analytics, Adwords and Search Console.
- Copywriting skills
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Creative eye for design and photoshop skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 31 Days holidays
- Generous discounts across all divisions
- Staff social events
- Health Benefit Scheme on completion of 6-month probation