Marketing & E-Commerce Manager
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Marketing & E-Commerce Manager for our client based in Dublin 24.
This is an excellent opportunity to join of Ireland's leading ladies fashion retailers. This role will be part of the Senior Management team and will have full responsibility of the Marketing & E-Commerce for the company.
- Work with the team and lead the creation and management of the marketing campaign calendar, ensuring effective brand messaging and developing revenue growth through online and offline activity.
- Responsible for leading the annual, promotional and weekly planning processes in conjunction with the Buying team and Senior Management.
- Responsible for identifying key sales drivers across product categories, seasonal campaigns and promotional cycles.
- Compile, analyse and interpret various marketing and e-commerce analytics.
- Oversee the online store sales performance in line with forecasted sales projections and manage the continuous development and enhancement of our clients online platform.
- Champion the brand on all channels of communication including the management of relationships with various agencies and media partners.
- Act as the key point of contact for all PR related activities and represent the Company on all media platforms in a positive manner, taking into consideration the Company brand and values.
- Develop, manage and grow several various customer-focused marketing programmes, including the operation of our clients Loyalty Card, Click and Collect and other ongoing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing and communications activities regarding the opening of new stores.
- Manage and adhere to the Marketing and E-commerce Department budget as agreed with MD and Head of Commercial Finance.
- Ensure compliance to legal requirements including Data Protection, licencing, Trademarks/logos and any other related legal requirements and activities.
- Communicate Marketing/Ecommerce updates and activity to relevant stakeholders/departments
- Work and coach the Marketing and E-commerce team in a collaborative and productive manner, including e-commerce photography, digital marketing, social media and graphic design personnel.
- Responsible for executing engaging customer-led store events, fashion shows, photography and video shoots, press launches etc
- Liaise closely with Buyers and work with Operations Managers to ensure store branding across our stores is aligned with the Company Marketing strategy.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in a similar role in the Fashion Industry is required
- Third level qualification in a related field is required [ e.g. Marketing/ Business Discipline]
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence people at all levels
- Results-focused with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a challenging and busy department with conflicting priorities.
- Self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and a passion for the product.
- High understanding of consumer behaviour and influences on same
- Excellent salary on offer 45-55K depending on experience
- Located in Dublin 24
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.